Sunday, December 4, 2011

Barracuda Japanese Restaurant



So, who out there doesn't love cheap eats? I sure do. But there's nothing I love more than something that is affordable and delicious. That is exactly what you'll find here at Barracuda Japanese Restaurant during their happy hour.

In the picture above are the Ceviche Tacos which is around $4/$5 for 3 delicious tacos. If you're unfamiliar with ceviche, it's basically raw fish. The fish is stuffed in a crunchy taco shell along with bits of mango, guacamole and onions with a side of the spicy mayo that is seen on top of sushi rolls. The taco is delicious on it's on but the spicy mayo gives it this extra kick that will have you coming back for more. And the best part is of course, the price. For $4/$5 you would get like one taco from the taco trucks at Off the Grid. Instead here, you get 3!

They have other items on their happy hour menu as well. There are simple rolls like spicy tuna. There is also hot food like gyozas, which is not as worth it, katsu and plain udon. These are just the items that I can remember off the top of my head. Most items are around if not under $5.

Some of you might be wondering, when's happy hour? Happy hour is every weekday I believe, Monday - Friday, from 4pm - 6pm.

As for the other food not on the happy hour menu, it's alright. Not anything to rave about. I think I had their Barracuda roll, and it was decent, no complaints. Service is good, the waitresses that I've had in the past were super nice and attentive.

They have several locations, but if you would like to visit the one I went to, here is the restaurants info:
Barracuda Japanese Restaurant
127 H Serramonte Ctr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650) 757-6833

No comments:

Post a Comment